Built in 1913 by renowned architect Elijah Dallett, Jr., our chapel embodies roughly coursed, soft grey-tan stone and features a cruciform shape around a square central block as well as gothic windows and doors. It is available to mourners at no cost, providing families a place of comfort where they may gather, contemplate and celebrate the lives of loved ones during warmer months. Please contact us concerning weather and availability.
The chapel cost is free to lot owners, $500 for non-lot owners.
A $250 cleaning fee is charged for each use.